- 25 Aug 2022
- 6 Minutes to read
2.0 Product Updates
- Updated on 25 Aug 2022
- 6 Minutes to read
Release 2 Overview
Canadian Organization Payment support is now available in the CompanyStores system; Canadian Organizations who set up stores and enable credit card as a payment option will be able to take payment in CAD.
2.4 Release Notes
- Corrected a defect in which existing points programs were not visible on the page. After correction, existing programs and newly added programs are visible on the page and can be selected from the dropdown. See Payment Methods > Points Program.
- Corrected a defect that caused an error message to appear on the Payment Method Group Codes page. After correction, the page loads as expected. See Payment Methods > Payment Method Group Codes.
2.3 Release Notes
- Added a field for Account Number next to the Alternate ID field. The field is:
- 100-character limit.
- Does not appear in the storefront user profile page.
- Updated user interface labels to reflect options and workflow more accurately. See Products.
- Update the button label to Add Quantity Breaks (pricing table rows remain unchanged).
- Remove the Cancel button from the Quantity Breaks dialog.
- Remove Complete and Save Product button.
- Update Additional Cost label to Item Cost.
- Update Additional Price to Item Sale Price.
- Corrected a defect in which a Companion PDF would not be visible on the product details page. After correction, all Companion PDFs appear as expected.
- Corrected a defect in which images did not appear as expected for variants/variant options. After correction, users can add photos based on the product or variant selected. See Products
- Corrected a defect that caused pricing to be deleted when using the Add pricing for each option combination option. After correction, pricing is retained as expected. See Products.
- Revised funtionality so that address country fields are editable to U.S. or Canada. In the prior functionality, the address country field defaulted to the oganization's country and would not allow for edits. See Product > Suppliers > Create a New Supplier.
- Warehouse - FOB address is manadatory. Prior functionality did not require an address.
- Corrected a defect on the Help page that prevented editing in the FAQ content block. After correction, users can rearrange and edit information in the content block. See Design > Pages.
- Updated user interface to reflect options and workflow more accurately. See Users > Manage Store Users.
- Added the Country field to the address form.
- Revised funtionality so the the State/Provinces list only display applicable options based on the coutry selected.
- Revised functionality fo that the Zip code field accepts postal code or zip code based on the country selected.
- Revised funtionality so that the optional shipping or billing addresses on a customer profile must be fully complete or left blank.
- Revised functionality so that the Edit button is not a toggle checkbox controlling whether or not the address form appears.
- Removed the Save button from within the address form, deferring instead to the main Save button on the page.
- Removed the session-based approval option from the order approval feature as this functionality is not supported.
- Corrected errors that occurred when adding or editing a store user address. After correction, adding and editing store users functions as expected.
2.2 Release Notes
- Updated the user interface to remove an extra Save button that caused problems with uploading photos. See Design > Site Styling.
- Corrected a defect that resulted in discrepancies between order confirmation emails sent to customers and a BCC. After correction, a user can enter their email and BCC back to themselves on the email templates and receive the proper email when triggered by a system event. See Settings > System Emails.
- Corrected a defect in which a user could ignore required fields, causing problems in later steps. After correction, required fields must be complete before moving forward in the process. See Products > Advanced Options Templates.
- Corrected a defect in which credit card validation would not work when a store offered multiple payment methods. After correction, customers can pay with any credit card type when other payment methods are active on the storefront.
2.1 Release Notes
- Added shipping methods options in the order detail section. See Orders.
- Updated the user interface so that the Browser Icon uploads automatically. See Design > Pages.
- Updated the user interface so that product availability defaults to Yes when pulling products into a store. Previously, products defaulted to No. See See Products.
Corrected a defect in which disabled color variants would display in the product listing in the store. After correction, only enabled color variants display in the product listing. See Products.
Corrected a defect in which the Download Import Template button would not respond. After correction, the Download Import Template button is working as expected. See Products.
Corrected a defect in which product tiles repeated and the price listed would be $0. After correction, product tiles and price appear as expected.Products
Corrected a defect in which the prices reset to $0 when editing a product. After correction, pricing remains as set when editing other details for a product. See Products.
Corrected a defect in which the Resend Order Confirmation button would not work after editing an order. After correction, order confirmations resend as expected. See Orders.
Corrected a defect in which the download order export included references to Corexpand in the column headers. After correction, only the column name is visible. See Data > Exports.
Corrected a defect on the Help page that prevented rearranging or editing in the FAQ content block. After correction, users can rearrange and edit information in the content block. See Design > Pages.
Corrected a defect in which the hero banner slider would not redirect as expected. After correction, function works as expected. See Design > Pages.
Corrected a defect in which the Button content block in Product, Category, and Page options would not link to the correct destination. After correction, custom links function as expected. See Design > Pages.
Corrected a defect in which the @ symbol in the email duplicates on the storefront when building the contact page info area and adding an email in the contact section. After correction, the email entered in the contact page info content block appears correctly on the storefront after updating the store. See Design > Pages.
Corrected a defect in which when viewing or downloading the Items Ordered Inventory with Option Prices report, product price returns as $0 for all products. After correction, the product price reflects the store product price cost in the view and download of the report. See Reports > Orders
Corrected a defect in which the default storefront displayed the message "Welcome to Agora Marketplace". After correction, the text no longer appears.
Corrected a defect in which the administrator did not receive a customer 's email address when the customer used the Contact Us option. After correction, when a user sends an email using the Contact Us option, the resulting email includes the sender's contact information.
Corrected a defect in which the wrong message would display in response to a user clicking Submit on the Custom Contact page. After correction, the correct message displays.
2.0 Release Notes
• Canadian organizations can now take credit card payment from their customers. Customers will be charged in CAD with the applicable taxes calculated.
• Product description field can now support 1000 characters. Product import updated to also support character length increase.
• Tool tips added to the design tool for image recommendations for content blocks with associated image uploads.
• Removed Supplier and Manufacturer information from the storefront (cart, order confirmation, and order summary).
• Fixed issue with import validation. Information can now be successfully imported to the system.
• Fixed issue with basic product import not processing data correctly.
• Checkout as a guest is now working as expected. When this option is selected for the site visibility customers will be able to browse and make purchases without having to sign-in.
• Save button the the Site Style page now saves properly when hit.
• Formatting on checkboxes adjusted on the user management screens.
• Fixed issue where product photo upload fails in some instances.
• Fixed issue with store dashboard not displaying price and SKU correctly for best selling products.