- 08 Feb 2023
- 1 Minute to read
What is Syncore Integration?
- Updated on 08 Feb 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Syncore Integration Overview
With the Syncore + Commercio Integration, you can Sync order data across your online and offline sales channels.
Are online programs testing your processes an technology? Are inefficiencies with spreadsheets and manual data entry making it hard to provide good customer outcomes as your company store sales increase?
Managing stores, inventory, transactions, and fulfillment with disconnected systems and manual processes is challenging for growing promo distributors.
With consumer expectation at an all-time high, distributors must implement the right technology to compete.
This integratin allows distributors to automate processes across channels— improving operations and customer experience.
- Eliminate manual processes, so you can scale your online programs
- Deliver quicker order turnaround to your clients
- Increase employee productivity and customer satisfaction
- Keep your teams on the same page no matter which system they're working in
Why Syncore + Commercio?
Keep data clean and automatically flowing from your online programs to your order processing workflows.
No manual steps to get Commercio orders into your Syncore CSR workflow.
Commercio Company Store orders import into Syncore in real time.
No technical resources needed to get started.
How Does it Work?
- When a Company Store order is moved to Order Placed status in Commercio, that order automatically flows into the Syncore CSR workflow in V1.
- As the order is updated in Syncore, that information is automatically updated in Commercio, so accurate information is displayed in both systems.
- Inventory is managed in Commercio.
Set-up Syncore Integration
Sample Integration Form
Behind-the-Scenes of Syncore Integration
View Syncore Updates in Commercio
Trouble-Shooting Syncore Integration
Syncore Integration FAQs